Jobs Available on JobRack
Job categories on JobRack include;
- Project Management
- Content Writing
- Virtual Assistant
Development and Management Remote Jobs
The most popular remote job categories on JobRack are Development and Management. To provide a few examples –some of the best remote development and management jobs that are currently available on JobRack include;
- API Integration Developer
- Front End Developer
- Growth Manager
- SEO Manager
- Account Manager
- SQL Database Administrator
- DotNet Developer
- Drupal Developer
- Project Manager
- Lead Software Engineer
*This is only a small sample of remote jobs available in this category. Visit their website to see if there’s remote work available that best suits your skill set.
JobRack Pricing & Plans
JobRack is a free service for job seekers.
JobRack charges the following fees for posting a job:
JobRack will handle everything for you including creating a job post, qualifying, interviewing, and receiving 3 qualified applicants.
- General Virtual Assistant (2-4 weeks processing time): $497
- Designer (3-4 weeks processing time): $697
- Developer (4-6 weeks processing time): $797
- 5 job ads pack: $250/30 days
- 10 job ads pack: $400/30 days
- 20 jobs posts per month (without expert consultation): $1997/quarter
- 20 job posts per month (with expert consultation): $6997/year
Is JobRack a Scam?
Our readers have not indicated that JobRack is a scam or conducts business unfairly. You’re invited to share your experience about JobRack in the comments below.
This JobRack review was updated May 2017.
Get Paid Faster Than PayPal, with Less Fees
Open electronic money accounts in 29 currencies, enjoy lower fees, use Apple Pay, get your card mailed wherever you are --and get paid faster than PayPal. Visit Transferwise for more information, or read our review.