Jobs Available on JobRack
Job categories on JobRack include;
- Project Management
- Content Writing
- Virtual Assistant
Development and Management Remote Jobs
The most popular remote job categories on JobRack are Development and Management. To provide a few examples –some of the best remote development and management jobs that are currently available on JobRack include;
- API Integration Developer
- Front End Developer
- Growth Manager
- SEO Manager
- Account Manager
- SQL Database Administrator
- DotNet Developer
- Drupal Developer
- Project Manager
- Lead Software Engineer
*This is only a small sample of remote jobs available in this category. Visit their website to see if there’s remote work available that best suits your skill set.
JobRack Pricing & Plans
JobRack is a free service for job seekers.
JobRack charges the following fees for posting a job:
JobRack will handle everything for you including creating a job post, qualifying, interviewing, and receiving 3 qualified applicants.
- General Virtual Assistant (2-4 weeks processing time): $497
- Designer (3-4 weeks processing time): $697
- Developer (4-6 weeks processing time): $797
- 5 job ads pack: $250/30 days
- 10 job ads pack: $400/30 days
- 20 jobs posts per month (without expert consultation): $1997/quarter
- 20 job posts per month (with expert consultation): $6997/year
Is JobRack a Scam?
Our readers have not indicated that JobRack is a scam or conducts business unfairly. You’re invited to share your experience about JobRack in the comments below.
This JobRack review was updated May 2017.